Monday, June 27, 2005

Catholic Women's College Opens Classes to Men

In Indiana...St. Mary-of-the-Woods College they can't live on campus though...discrimination?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, but it's legal discrimination. Colleges that get federal funds (as in financial aid for students) can have single-sex undergraduate programs but cannot have single-sex graduate programs.


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.